Hi-Vis Bomber Jacket
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3 Approved
- EN 343 Class 3:1 Approved
- GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (Orange Only)
- Conforming to 89/686/EEC Directive
- Outer Fabric 300 Denier 100% Polyester PU Coated
- Waterproof Taped Seams
- 2 Retro Reflective Strips (50mm wide) stitched on around body, arms & 1 over each shoulder.
- Hood with draw cord under collar
- 1 Inner pocket & 2 outer inset pockets
- Phone pocket on right breast as worn
- Embroidery Access at Hem
- Padded & Lined
- Washable 25X
Before washing, always look at the care label and carefully follow the instructions. Most good quality detergents, washing machines and fabrics are manufactured to ensure that when the stated instructions are adhered to and the garment is washed according to the said temperature and dried as per the procedures mentioned; they will wash well and look good after each wash.
The following points should be used as guidelines for all garments:
Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons, check pockets for loose or sharp objects, flatten out collars and cuffs.
Always refer to the Label before Washing.
Always check to ensure the Washing Machine is not overloaded.
Use a good quality detergent and ensure that the right amount of detergent is used.